- ¼ cup (40 g) Champêtre diced red beets
- ½ tsp. each: cinnamon, vanilla extract
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk of your choice
Cooking 5 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
- Pass the beet through a food processor to make a puree.
- In a small saucepan, bring ½ cup milk with the beet puree, cinnamon and vanilla to a boil.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve and extract all the liquid well. Pour into a tall glass.
- Using a frother, froth ½ cup milk.
- Once the milk is well frothed, add it to the rest in the tall glass.